Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flames Echoes & Kisses

Flames, Echoes & Kisses

flames of inspiration
leaping from within
soulful weeping that's akin
to sleeping in a den
of wellbeing

living in the present while seeing
echoes of the past
how these images last
and burn themselves onto my heart

from the start
we were already one
already connected
the right of fellowship respected
we rejected the thought
of any possibility of wrong

our love makes song
singing in sweet bliss
with melodies of tenderness
and truthfulness
our spirits kissed

and joined our souls together
forever

2 comments:

Speaks Beliefs said...

"our love makes song
singing in sweet bliss
with melodies of tenderness
and truthfulness
our spirits kissed"

I don't think I can express just how much I love that last stanza Poetess. I love your words in this piece. Your muse is blessed...

kezia blogs now. said...

LOVE it..ah..to experience such..man..keep em comin sis..