Monday, August 17, 2009

Complete but Unfinished

So, I jotted this tidbit down about a week ago. It doesn't really feel finished to me, but at the same time I don't know what else I have to say. I was told that these words can stand alone the way they are, so I let them be for now. What say you?

[untitled]
if you've seen him walk
you've seen the footsteps of God
he leaves light in his wake
blessings wherever he trods
filling his conversation
with tokens of wisdom
he's truth on two legs
a foreshadow of what's to come...

6 comments:

Jazz said...

Nice! I agree this piece can stand alone (on its two legs of truth). :) Who's "He"?

Substance said...

@Jazzzyone ah...thanks 4 the feedback!

Hiding Behind Words said...

Beautiful.

Where can I meet this truth on 2 legs? I've only met one-legged prevaricators. Well maybe he had 2 legs until I found out he was a liar.

kezia blogs now. said...

mmmm..love it..
been lovin it..just now sayin it..

Misstarii said...

short but says so much.

G Lucciano said...

Truth on two legs huh?
This guy must be really something.
Either way I enjoyed the post.
KEEP POSTING!!

G Lucciano